Saturday, September 27, 2014

A stitch in time

Got a little time with Hanky today. I had sized up a couple of little patches to tie in the mid body mount and today I got them and the mount welded in. Now it's a solid unit with the mount welded in to the body and rocker. 

I test fit the B pillar and quarter and the door gaps look right. Now to patch the B pillar and get that bolted and welded into place. 

Monday, September 15, 2014


I'm trying to get back into the groove with Hanky. Spent a little time in the garage today. I took the mid mount out and drilled the relocated hole. Or at least started too. I'll have to wait for my drill battery to recharge. Doh!

I also ground off the rusty bolts that hold on the lower end cap bracket thingy. I got it off and I think I have a good piece of pre-bent heavy metal to cut I to a new one. 

No damage to my fingers either, so that's a plus.