Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Carlisle is coming, Carlisle is coming

So we finally score a major door prize, a fuel injection set up from Affordable Fuel Injection and I can't stay the weekend at the show. Doh! On top of that, I'm slaving away making the show program. Not that I'm complaining mind you. Well, yes, I am complaining, but only because I can't be at the show. I'll make a brief appearance on Friday, but will have to jet early in the afternoon.

Work on Hanky wil be suspended for the weekend while I attend a family reunion. I did manage to get a little more sand blasting and clean up done last weekend before my back gave out. I've been hobbling ever since and haven't done a blessed thing to the truck.

Meanwhile, Nats inches closer and I don't have a floor...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're going to be at the show on Friday but leave in the afternoon I probably won't see you. I was going to drive up in the morning but I have too much to do here at work (catching up from last week's vacation). Oh well. I'll do my best to win the AFI kit for you, uh, I mean me. ;-)