Thursday, October 21, 2010

Resignation and Preparedness

Didn't even touch Hanky yesterday. I figure, why bother. No, I never did try to start it the other day. Again, why bother. No need to rush it at this point.

Instead, I turned my attention to Heavy D. Took it for a ride up to the shop to pick up the Traveler top for Jon and the tires for him to mount for me and topped off the gas while I was out. Also checked and filled the oil and the front diff fluid. Coolant is good. Loaded up all my supplies, so am just about ready to roll. That one tire with the cut in still worries me, but it's lasted ok so far. I do have a spare in case it lets loose. Fingers crossed. Saw some BFG 35" MTs on Craigslist the other day. I should call about those.

This time tomorrow, I'll be in Jersey.

No comments: