Sunday, July 20, 2008

Home again...

About 5 and a half hours round trip driving, but the 'new' '74 200 4x4 is home from Ray's. Now I just need to wash and buff it back to a shine. Ran great all the way home, save a slightly rich carb. Just a little tinkering here and there and this baby will be good to go. Thanks to Alan for being a copilot and sacrificing the blood flow to his right butt cheek to drive the Crossfire home.

Here we are on the way home:














And after we got home (just after sun down)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two-seater sports cars are not designed for people of my height and weight. That's a shame because driving them is so much fun. Well, when idiot motorists aren't in your blind spot all time that is. >.<

I'm glad we finally got your truck home. Now comes the fun part: working out the bugs -- literally and figuratively! Don't let any of those wasps get you. I'll gladly come over and tinker with you when the last of them are gone. :)

Evil Mr. Clean said...

I think that we left the last of them on I-95. Not a sign of any since we got it home. :-)