Friday, July 11, 2008

Cut and Paste

So, last Sunday I actually sat down in front of the Scout and did a little work (just a little slow to post this week). Very little. I managed to mock up a few of the pieces I'll need to fab to fill in some gaps of what I had to cut out of the B pillar dog leg. On the top side, I think I can manage with 3-4 pieces of scrap. I really need to get the A-pillar done first so that I can get everything aligned just right. Looks like I'll need to scab in a piece of floor at the front too.









































Alan is going to drop off the pieces that I saved off his last parts rig and I plan to break out the sand blaster to work on a few areas underneath to eliminate the rust. I hope I can find my plastic sheeting, so I can tape everything off so I don't have sand everywhere.

Why am I doing this again?

3 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Looks like the furries and the spammers found you this week. LOL

Nice to see some progress happening on Hanky. Lord knows it's hard to get motivated when it's hot like it is now. :)