Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Glut of Rubber

OK, so I must be obsessed or something. Well, no, not really. That cut in the sidewall of one of my 32s has been bothering me, so I've been on the look out for a new set of tires, or at least two to swap.

Well, the other day I noticed a set of 33" Dunlop Mud Rovers on wagon wheels on CL. Thought about it. Thought about it some more. Finally emailed the guy last night and he still had them. Went to look at them tonight and wouldn't you know it, they followed me home and are now on Hanky.

Yes, this probably puts the 35" debate to rest. Will probably look to move them on to someone who can use them, or possibly trade for ??? These suckers are worth about $1200 new, but I won't be asking anywhere near that...

Will post pics tomorrow when it's light.

1 comment:

Mr. Scout said...

Perhaps you should change your name to the Evil Mr. Tire?