Sunday, December 11, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

These new wheels won't fit on the rear passenger side as-is, but since I've already trimmed a section out of the driver's quarter, I figured I'll put them on that side to see how they look with the truck sitting on it's weight. Pretty damned good.
Then, since I can't drive it around with 3 35s and a 32, I put the rest of the 32s back on. For comparison, here's how it looks:

Mind you, the rear does sag just a bit, but is clear that there will need to be more than just a little trimming to make these bad boys fit. Given that I planned on cutting off the ds quarter anyway, doesn't seem like I have a lot to lose. Might have to put those add-a-leaf's I have on the rear to kick it up another inch or so.

I still have to repair the floor and mid mount on the driver's side, so I have some time to think about what I really want to do.  SOA, 4.09 sounds pretty good. :-)

1 comment:

Bill Dugan said...

I say go taller. You know you want to.