Monday, November 29, 2010

new Johnny Lightnings

I went looking for the new R10 JL Scout - the turquoise one and found that there is already an R11 version out - silver with no top and black wheels. Didn't find any while out and about at the stores, but I scored 4 of the former and two of the latter from online dealers - at retail price not the eBay collector price. Now if I find 'em at the stores, I'll just pick 'em up to share with the crew.

Speaking of the crew, if anyone is looking for the four pack with the yellow rallye, I have 4 extras and the local Toys-R-Us is stocked with plenty more.

2 comments:

Bill Dugan said...

Which Toys'R'Us? I looked at the one on 40 before Thanksgiving and found nothing...

Evil Mr. Clean said...

The one on 40 and the one in Columbia both have them. I think 40 had 6 and Columbia 4.