Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Cavalry Arrived

Well, this is actually old news, but I took the old sheetmetal to the shop and picked up the replacements - doors, inners and windshield frames (2 because I couldn't decide which I want to use). Also got the engine crane.

Today I got all the rest of the wiring undone (and labeled). Tomorrow I may run down to Harbor Freight and pick up a load leveler and see about pulling the engine and tranny. If I need extra hands, I may be making some calls. :-) If I could plan my work schedule, I'd get help in advance (thanks for all the offers), but I've not had that luxury lately.

I'll be in CA next weekend, so will have to give my regards to Carlisle from afar. Working on the brochures tonight. Hopefully I can get the printer to cooperate (it isn't thus far).

No comments: