Saturday, May 3, 2008

another one bites the dust

Today was spent working on a Scout, but this time it was Allan's parts rig. We tore it down to the bones, betting all the good bits out of it. Well, except for the engine, trans and transfer case. Hacked a few bits out to use on Hanky, so the work was relevant to the task at hand. I cut out the passenger A pillar and most of the rocker, along with a full dual exhaust and a few other scraps. With Hanky down, I had to drive the Crossfire. Not the best parts hauler, so everything had to stay at Allan's, save a few small bits. We'll get them here one way or another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was one helluva work day we did. Thanks again for your help! My hands are still sore, but I'm going to have to work through it tonight though if I want to take my '73 Scout camping this weekend. I'll go without it if I have to, but I'd much prefer to take an IH vehicle to a club event.

Oh, and for posterity:

http://snurl.com/27ygx