Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I hate meeses to pieces.



Catching up from the weekend. On Sunday I decided that I needed to focus on the rear corner a bit son that I can tie in the inner quarter at both ends. 

First thing I needed to do was finish cutting out the rotten rear sill. And what did I find? A mouse best of course. 


The good news is that I was able to cut out the rusty rear sill plate in the bed of the truck. 
The bad news is that my cut off wheel disintegrated and shot a piece straight up and it shattered the glass in the rear hatch of the truck's top. 

The good news is that I have a replacement piece of glass at Mom's.

The good news is that I have some pieces of scrap metal that will be perfect to rebuild the sill plate. 

The bad news is that I left the valve open on my bottle of welding gas last time I welded and it all leaked out. So no welding for me today. 

Good news is that I can go get a new bottle tomorrow. Okay. Maybe not but I'll go this week. 

I should have plenty to keep me busy in the mean time. 

No comments: