Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Special delivery

I love it when the mailman brings me things. Especially when it's stuff like this.

As a little back story, I had a while ago asked an online toy dealer to let me know web new Johnny lightning Scouts came out an I'd buy 3 of any and all. Well, me never has and when I saw the R25 black Scout had come out a while ago, I went right to his site and, you guessed it, sold out. Really?

Then I also noticed that the new 65 pickup had also been released and that was sold out too. Dang. After checking a few other retailers, I stumbled across one who has one Scout. And one pickup. But not just any pickup, but a white lightning. Oooh. The price was steep, but not unreasonable, so I clicked the buy button immediately. But those were the only two he had. I wanted a regular truck to, so I added a note to my order saying I'd take two more of each if he had them.

The package arrived today with the white lightning, a regular pickup and three of the Scouts. Sweet! They are now hanging on my wall. I really only need two if the Scouts so may use one as a door prize, or if one of my friends wants it... I'd let it go for cost. :-)

More treasures are on their way. Boys and their toys. What can I say.

No comments: